Our garden sheds are full of chemicals to treat diseases of plants and flowers. Do you ever stop to look what’s in them? You will be shocked by the chemical names and without thinking we spray these on our wonderful plants. If you could hear them they would be coughing and spluttering and turning very strange colours! What’s the alternative? Colloidal Silver is a natural product safe to use on your plants and yourself!
It is a Must for the Keen Gardener
• After gardening if your skin feels irritated, scratched or cut, spray full strength
Colloidal Silver onto the affected area. This will cool, soothe and protect the skin from anything nasty entering the body
• Make up as a spray, dilution below, and spray Colloidal Silver directly onto plants and shrubs in the garden. The action of the colloidal silver positive ions work on the outside of the plants to effectively destroy bacteria, virus, fungus, thus allowing regenerative growth
• Pour a few drops into a watering can and water the soil around the plants. This way the plants will take the silver in through their root system • Pour a few drops into the water for cut flowers to extend their life
• Wash down the greenhouse with a dilution of colloidal silver • Colloidal Silver can be used in Hydroponics farming as an antibacterial and
antifungal agent defending the plant's system against bacteria, viruses, fungus, and against single celled molecular break-down, as well as a nutrient to strengthen the plant’s immune system
• Stimulates healthy growth even from rootless cuttings placed in water with silver
Recommended Dilution Rate is 1 to 1 Ratio, 1 part silver to 1 part filtered water.
'Nothing stated here should be considered as medical advice for dealing with a given problem. Consult your health care professional for individual guidance for specific health problems. This information on colloidal silver is simply a collection of information in the public domain, and is strictly for informational and educational use only. Information conveyed herein is based on pharmacological and other records both ancient and modern. No claims whatsoever can be made as to the specific benefits accruing from the use of colloidal silver.'