It can be an expensive business owning an animal especially when you visit a vet! Colloidal silver plays a vital role in maintaining the everyday health and hygiene of animals. For simple first aid Colloidal Silver is a natural product, easy to use and very effective for eyes, ears, wounds, infections and infestations of an animal’s coat.
It is a Must for First Aid for your Animals
Colloidal Silver For Dogs and Cats
• For common eye problems, soak cotton pad and use to wipe eyes, use separate pad for each eye. If your animal is prone to eye infections, bathe them everyday as a prevention
• For bacterial ear infections, soak cotton pad and wipe inside and outside of the ears. A few drops can be dropped into the ears • Mix a few drops into animal shampoo to keep their coats free from parasites. For cats, brush their coats upwards and spray into the fur and rub in. Keeps the coat free from parasites • Spray directly onto any wounds, cuts or scratches. Repeat every few hours for the first day then twice a day until healed. The antiseptic power of colloidal silver may help with the healing but most importantly will stop the wound becoming infected.
• Spray directly onto tick and flee bits, may help to stop infection and may aid the healing process
• Put a few drops into their drinking water to help keep infections at bay and may help to maintain a healthy immune system
• Spray pet bedding and let it dry. If washing the bedding add a tablespoon of silver to the last rinse.
Recommended dilution Rate is 1 to 1 Ratio, 1 part silver to 1 part filtered water.
This is First Aid Information Only
If you are in any doubt about your pet's health you should seek professional help from a qualified veterinary surgeon.
Colloidal Silver is non-toxic and beneficial for Horses, Livestock, Dogs, Cats, Poultry, Birds, Reptiles, and Mammals as all have a multi cell form. Bacteria, fungi, viruses, worms or any disease carrying pathogen has a one-celled organism. The action of Colloidal Silver is to suffocate the oxygen supply to that one cell resulting in instant death.
Horses - Colloidal Silver is already being used by many vets to treat a variety of horse ailments with great success giving quick healing results – pink eye, conjunctivitis, external open wounds, internal and external ulcers. Beef and Dairy Farming Industry - many trials are taking place using Silver in cattle feed.
Dog and Cat Kennels – used as a spray in the kennels to stop any cross infections occurring between the animals. Race, Polo and Eventing Horse Stables - used as a spray in the stables to stop any cross infections occurring between the horses.
Animal Breeding Centres - used as a spray to stop any cross infections into the young ones.
'Nothing stated here should be considered as veterinary advice for dealing with a given problem. Consult your veterinary surgeon for individual guidance for specific health problems. This information on colloidal silver is simply a collection of information in the public domain, and is strictly for informational and educational use only. Information conveyed herein is based on pharmacological and other records both ancient and modern. No claims whatsoever can be made as to the specific benefits accruing from the use of colloidal silver.'